Luckily Piko took the day off to take me to the Dr. and for our fam. to see the last ultra sound of our little Lynea. She is so cute and chubby. She's 6 lbs. 13 oz. already. I wonder how much she'll weigh when she's born.
Piko helped me walk the kids around the museum and explain some of the planes to them. . . he knows way more than I do so I'm extra happy that he came along.
During our entire week of learning we learned the Pledge of Allegiance, the colors and symbols of the flag, the nation's bird. . . the bald eagle and a couple more tid bits about our country because we will be studying each state through out the year. I'm so grateful for the website that helped me with this idea http://www.homegrownhearts.com/tourismlinks.htm
I've found so many other resources online that I totally love and am having such a great time using them to teach my children along with the library and the local resources like the Air Force Museum. I do so much better when I have a plan.
This week we're studying pumpkins for Science. I've had to put it on hold for a little bit because I've been having some nasty contractions. We'll see where I'm at tomorrow when I go to the Dr. Last week I was thin and 1 1/2 cm dilated. Once I'm to 3 cm I go fast so we may be seeing our little pumpkin sooner than we'll be able to study pumpkins.
I'll be keeping ya'll posted.
I am so impressed that you have all this energy to teach as well as being super pregnant!
ReplyDeletei am such a dork i totally published your comment i am so sorry do you want me to delete it. Looks like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a post on 9/11 about a great soldier and I too am proud to be an American.
ReplyDeletesorry didnt introduce myself. I never stop in on a blog without leaving a comment.
ReplyDeleteI found you from my cuzzin's blog. I see you are related to her as well.
I love the names of your children! they are beautiful. Can you tell me what they each mean??
You are welcome to check my blog out and leave me a comment if you do.
I'm at solomonsurprises@blogspot.com
So I have to tell you Kanoe that we want to take my little guys to the air museum sooo bad. Colton literally flies (in his mind) all day. I think he would get a kick. We will have to take Pico when we go huh :) Hope that you are feeling well. I'm so glad that the homeschool is working so well. We want you to have this baby soon so you will feel up to the Hawaii game on the 1st. Can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally surprised too that I have energy to care for my kiddies and be mega pregos. My motivation. . . the more active I am the sooner I'll have this baby!!! Except yesterday we didn't have school because I was having contractions. . . and I was cleaning not very well tho' I gave up half way into it!
ReplyDeleteI rememba! rememba!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou danced the hula in a blue dress?? I have pics of you and your family. If I can find them I will email them to you. What is your email addy??
OH, if you don't mind I will add you to my blog roll. I had the follower button on my blog and I had a creepy guy follow my followers so I took the button off. But, he is still following me. So, I went private but he still was there even though he couldn't read my blog. So, I went public again and we all have code names. If you scroll the side bar each picture can be clicked on and it brings you to a post about each of us. So, good to catch up. I see you had your baby! congrats and you are having another. You are sooo lucky!
way to go kanoe! you're kids will be so akamai! sounds like you guys had a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great experience for the kids and you! I've been thinking about you and wanted to stop by your blog and see how your doing! Looks like your doing great!!!! Your children are blessed to have a Mom so dedicated to them!
ReplyDeletelove you!
I didn't know you blogged on blogger. :) I moved here a bit ago b/c VOX was acting up. Anyways... now I need to read some of your posts.
ReplyDeleteWe did have a great time there, i was bummed the first week we were home! Thanks again for all the suggestions.
ReplyDeleteBianco
I love old airplanes. We love going to the airport and watching the planes take off and land. Hope your contractions are cooling down. I have a great pumpkin activity for you, I'm going to try and photocopy it and email it to you, it is so fun! I would do it every year with my third graders. Good luck!
ReplyDelete