Some may call us crazy. . . we know we're crazy so, hah!
We just can't stay home when we are invited to a special event.
When Nalu was born 5 days later we went to Piko's Mexico City East Mission Reunion.
The day we got outta the hospital after having Kolu we went to a Christmas party at the Stone's house (We miss you Dickie and Marlow!!!).
The weekend after we had Keiko we had a little birthday party for Piko's mom.
And now 2 days out of the hospital after having Lynea we went to our church Halloween party.
This is Lynea after her first sponge bath at home the night before her big debut.
It's amazing how much she looks like newborn Keiko. We are going to have double trouble when "Baby Keiks" and "Baby Nea" become teenagers.
We just can't stay home when we are invited to a special event.
When Nalu was born 5 days later we went to Piko's Mexico City East Mission Reunion.
The day we got outta the hospital after having Kolu we went to a Christmas party at the Stone's house (We miss you Dickie and Marlow!!!).
The weekend after we had Keiko we had a little birthday party for Piko's mom.
And now 2 days out of the hospital after having Lynea we went to our church Halloween party.
This is Lynea after her first sponge bath at home the night before her big debut.
It's amazing how much she looks like newborn Keiko. We are going to have double trouble when "Baby Keiks" and "Baby Nea" become teenagers.
We have a little tradition. It started with Nalu. This Tigger costume was first worn by Baby Nalu. Then worn by Baby Kolu. Now worn by Baby Keiks. Soon to be worn by Baby Nea.These pics of Keiko are of her being really confused about what was going on at the party. She couldn't figure out why everyone looked so wierd espcially the lady that was painted green and had a funny black pointy hat on. Why didn't I get a pic of the Wicked Witch of the West and the family from Oz???!

Here's Big Daddy Piko rounding up our youngins to walk around the church parking lot and stop at every car saying "Trunk or Treat". Nalu is part of the Kahalekomo SWAT team. Kolu is a Fuchigami Ninja. Baby Keiks is our little Tigress. . . grrrr! And lastly but not leastly. . . Baby Nea is being past around the entire ward as our sweet . . . (drum roll please)

After church Keiko and I had some Mommy and Me time. Lynea was sleeping, Kolu was on the computer playing on Disney.com, Nalu was with his daddy visiting a family from church and I finally had some free time to spend spoiling my oldest little girl.
Every free moment is used wisely now that we have four little ones to share those precious moments with.
Every free moment is used wisely now that we have four little ones to share those precious moments with.


you gotta do what you gotta do when you have little ones! you guys are doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy Kanoe! I can't believe you are out and about so quickly. You are my hero. Seriously. Congratulations on the beautiful baby! I am so happy she is healthy and happy. Good luck my friend. You are in my thoughts. I miss you. I wish we were in AZ at the same time too!
ReplyDeletewow!!! im impressed...you took out each them?! all the power to you! you need to let me know how you deal/make time with all four kids. i just have one and just thinking about bringing a #2 here is just mind boggling :)
ReplyDeleteYou are one amazing busy woman. I guess when you're a mom, you can't just stop because you have a baby!
ReplyDeleteLOL,
I mean seriously there is some serious candy to be had out there! LOL
You have a beautiful family. I love that Piko went home teaching. What a blessing that is to his own family and it always makes it easier when there is a supportive spouse at home.
Chrys you know me so well. . . it's all about the candy!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd for real we just do what we have to do. Gotta keep the kids entertained or it would be a mad house up in here.
And when ever there is a spare moment I pick one child that seems to need a little more love and do something simple and fun with 'em. Usually it's Kolu because he doesn't demand attention like Nalu and Keiko.
Congratulations Kanoe- i was checking back to your blog page to see if you had your little one yet. It's great to see you all out and about-you are doing a wonderful job being a great mommy and wife. Do you do your scrap pages online digitally? or bust out all the scrap supplies and go to town? They are so cute either way! If you do do it digitally is there a certain program you use or website? I would love to have it. So glad to keep in touch. Get some rest! Suzy:0)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. You never cease to amaze me...blogging already! And out and about-you are crazy! But that's why everyone loves you!
ReplyDeleteSHE IS SUCH A CUTE BABY. YOU ARE CRAZY I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE LET ALONE AFTER HAVING A BABY, MORE POWER TO YOU Ü
ReplyDeleteYou are a trooper. I hate leaving the house for the first couple of weeks! The pictures of your kids are soooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love how you create such amazing designs! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThat soon after having a baby you can post all of that. You are offically superwoman! and my hero. I have to say that we have been the same about our kids. In the belly or out, it doesn't stop us from a good outing. :) Love the pictures of your cute family. And congrats of your beautiful baby. :)
ReplyDeletegirl you are crazy! BUT we get to see you guys this weekend soooooo YAY FOR CRAZY!!! See you guys sooooon!
ReplyDeleteYou go Noe! And so cute all the halloween pictures. I need to take lessons on how to do scrapblogging? Im totally clueless but you are the queen! Is it a kit you pay for or what? email me.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I love the costumes.
ReplyDelete