Two weeks ago was pumpkin week. We learned the parts of the pumpkin. We made a cute book using a poem about a Jack-o-lantern. Then finally after 4 attempts to go to the pumpkin patch we got there this past Friday. We had so much fun.
Here's the evidence:






I'll be back blogging after I have this little pumpkin within the next 24 hours. Oh yes, I'm taking the laptop with me to the hospital!
lubs and smoochies!!!
I am excited for you! Good luck. It sure seems like this pregnancy went by fast...to me anyway. It will be fun to see your new baby girl :)
ReplyDeletei love your layouts. Do you do those digitally? I am very interested in those.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you will be a new mama REALLY soon!
yay, I love those pumpkins! makes me want to carve some with my monkeys...and I'm not the kind o mom that WANTS to do creative stuff with my kids so that's saying someting~heheheeh! congrats on getting that beautiful baby girl out :-)!
ReplyDeletethe kiddies look like they are having so much fun with their pumpkins. we just carved our pumpkins on sunday. me and cameron were just saying how we would love to go to a pumpkin patch and pick the one we want. i don't know if they have patches here in hawaii but i guess you guys will have to do it for us up there:).
ReplyDeletegood luck with your labor and delivery. we are looking forward to see the angel.
question...where to do you get these digital scrapbook pages for your blog? i love scrapbooking even if im too lazy to print out the pictures :). i think they make blogs look more interesting.
Love, Love , Love!!! your pictures... ohhhh to have little ones again! I miss that soo much! Chris was just complaining about how we didnt go to the pumpkin patch this year!.... uhhhhh our kids just arent that interested anymore!
ReplyDeleteI live vicariously through you!
thanks for that!
Ahhh....you make me want to do better- I really suck at stuff like that. I think that's why I am sticking to blogging so I can get the book done-someday. Hope your feeling good. I love HALLOWEEN!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! They all are! And talking about pumpkins, how are you?? How is Lynea??? I send you a text on your labor day, but i dont know if that is your home or cell. I hope u both are doing well.
ReplyDeletebianco
i love, love your family photo in front of the tractor! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Then add to that the fact that you are going to have a baby in 3 days. . . You look positively incredible!
ReplyDelete