Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's here!

Lynea Ku'uleianuenue
born on Tuesday October 21, 2008,
at 12:30pm
weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz.
20 1/2 in. long

She has the sweetest temperment.
She looks a lot like new born Keiko.
She eats really well.
Her cry is nice and sweet for the time being.
She sleeps like an angel.
She is easy to love and adore.







If you'd like to read more about our experience in the hospital click here .
I couldn't log into blogger when I was in the hospital so I blogged my experience on my personal blog at noeluvspiko.vox.com.

I'm so happy to be at home and so are the rest of our children.

Kanalu had a hard time with me being away from him. He cried the night before I went to the hospital. . . he was scared that I'd hurt too much so he asked his daddy to give me a priesthood blessing. . . that was the sweetest moment ever. Then on Tuesday night after he went home from visiting me he called me crying because he wanted me to come home. Then on Wednesday he didn't want to leave the hospital. He tried everything to stay with me that night but I finally convinced him he'd be more comfortable at home with Daddy. Who knew he'd have such a hard time being seperated from me. I was so worried about Keiko that I didn't even consider Kanalu's or Kolu's feelings. Kolu is so easy going he just went along with everything and then talked my ear off when he got me to himself. Keiko did really well without me. . . but when we got home from the hospital and she woke up from her nap and saw me she was so excited. Gosh, it feels so amazing to be loved so much by our children. Life is GOOD!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations..I am so impressed by you...you just seem to be on top of it. Blogging 3 days after having baby number 4. Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats congrats! I know you must have all that vented baby energy. I was like super woman for the first 2wks and then fatigue hit. take care, get rest when you can! she is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeks, you had to have your uterus scraped! i'm glad you had your original doctor their for you!

    i love your scrap book layouts. How do you do that?? can you send your address to flyinhawaiian@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the 'ohana Lynea! can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so happy everything went well! Let me know if you need anything, I'll come over anytime.
    Bianco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horray Kanoe,

    I'm so happy for you and Piko and the kiddos. Your second little girl is adorable. Doesn't it feel good to get that baby out into the world?! I'm so glad you had an easy delivery. I did too, no tearing or anything so pain wise I was off meds the same night that I delivered. It's hard to believe that the whole birthing process is all pau yeah? My milk just came in two days ago...ouch. But other than that we're just making the adjustments from 2 to 3 kids and sleep depravation. Between being dilusional and majorly sleep deprived it's all worthit.
    Take Care of your self. Get lots of rest! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
    Love,
    Pume

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little teary reading and looking at your pictures of Lynea. What a beautiful little angel. Looks like it was a good delivery. She is perfect and beautiful and I am thoroughly impressed that you have it all scrapped. Good luck! Love you, Shanell

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS. SHE IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL. i AM SO HAPPY EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND THAT YOU ARE HOME. THE SCRAPBOOKING IS AWESOME. ENJOY THAT BABY GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been checking up on your blog ever since the night you went to the hospital with your computer!!!
    I am so happy for you to have your precious Lynea. What a beautiful name and beautiful girl!
    I enjoyed reading about your experiences. Just hearing about it makes me want to go through all the horrible crap just to hold a sweet little newborn.

    Thank you for all your support and great ideas on my new project!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay...you must be a fuchigami girl to have your nails done and a pua in your hair looking all lovely while in labor...always gorgeous no matter the occasion!!! ;)

    congratulations to you and piko...and the big brothers and big sister, too!

    ...and how DO you do your digital scrapbooking? looks like something my photos are in desperate need of...(and sorry if you already shared and i don't remember...i'm getting old that way)...

    malama pono and enjoy your beautiful family...and an extra hug and "happy un-birthday" to kanalu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so beautiful! another addition to a beautiful family. little lynea is so blessed to have wonderful parents. glad to see that she is happy and healthy. the other keikis must be so excited to have a new sister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, she is beautiful. You are amazing, blogging so soon. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking the same thing!! not about sushi.. but us going on a double! We are insinc i tell you! I showed jimmy your family picture and asked if he remembered you guys.. and he said he did. And i said we should go out with them since they are super cool and funny. And he said.. sure! So, when you are able to go out.. let me knoe and we will get in contact. we like to go to benihana in salt lake, since its all you can eat... it is pricy, (like 25 a person) but we spend that much just for 3 or 4 rolls other places. if you have a fav spot, let me know.
    let me know if you need anything these days.. i am home bored.. until nov. when i start managing a store for the holidays.
    ps.(you dont have to add this comment in your comments.. since its a huge one. i just dont have your email)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!
    She is Beautiful! I kept checking in everyday to see if she had arrived then of course havent been on since Thursday afternoon! & missed the whold thing! I just read your comment on my blog and freaked out!!!!

    Welcome Ku'ulei!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!!

    She's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is soooooo beautiful!! I have been off of the web for a while so sorry so late! You have the most precious babies they are so cute and fat. CONGRATS! Love you!
    KD:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

    Thanks for all the cool posts.

    You really can do it ALL can't you!!? You're super mom.

    MUCH ALOHA from the Paet Ohana!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, she's an absolute doll! And I'm sorry I'm just finding out, you are so much better at this blogging thing than I am!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!