Monday, October 13, 2008

8 Tag

Piko's faves are in green

8 TV shows I love to watch
1- Heroes -Heroes
2- CSI -The Unit
3- House - Heroes
4- Bones - The Unit
5- Smallville - Smallville
6- Law and Order SVU -Smallville
7- Criminal Minds -Smallville
8- The Tyra Banks Show - did I mention Smallville,
no time for TV he's too busy with school and WOW.


8 Favorite Restaurants
1- BETO'S -Ruby River
2- Olive Garden - Olive Garden
3- Hamura's -Hamura's
4- Grace's - Zippy's
5- Mo' Bettah Steaks - Mo' Bettah Steaks
6- Applebees -Asian Buffet
7- Wing Express -Beto's
8- Rodizio's -Braza Grill

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1- Made hot chocolate, pancakes, and bacon for breakfast - Ate the Breakfast Kanoe made
2- Washed the dishes -got ready for church, shoveled snow!!!
3- Was having heavy contractions -got the kids ready for church
4 - Made some beef stew -took the kids to church
5- Folded laundry to keep my mind off of the contractions -taught Kanoe's Sunday School class
6- Did some Sudoku -ate some good beef stew
7- Clipped coupons from the Sunday paper -played WOW
8- Ate the best beef stew I've ever made and went to bed -put everyone to bed and cleaned up and put the stew away.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1- Having this baby - Kanoe having this baby
2- Halloween -Eternity with Kanoe
3- Thanksgiving in AZ -Being debt free
4- My bro's Christmas present to the boys (a Wii shhh don't tell) - Our son's going on missions
5- Being skinny again - Finishing school
6- Eatting Aunty Shirley's cookies - The Holidays
7- Going on a mission with my hunny - Moving outta Utah
8- The end of the snowy season -Spending my extra time at the BEACH.

8 Things On My Wish List
1- A gutter for the front of our house - A house in Hawaii
2- New bathrooms and kitchen - Temple worthy children
3- To have this baby -My degree
4- My Degree - a home work station. . . the mega computer
5- A Kitchen Aid Mixer - Visit the Red Sea
6- My skinny self back - Get Deployed
7- A new skinny wardrobe to go with my skinny body - To build a video game
8- A new drive way and garage - An Armani three piece suit in grey.

8 People I tag
1- Mother Goose
2- Mandy
3- Verusca
4- Tanya
5- Katrine
6- LoW
7- Julie
8- Whoever feels the desire to do this fun tag!!!

4 comments:

  1. enjoyed reading both of your answers. your dh is sounds like he is such a great guy! I like his sense of humor and his priorities.

    I have given up on the skinny body back. It just isn't going to happen for me. So, I have decided to wish for everyone else to just be fatter than I, then I will be skinny! Don't worry I haven't raised the bar too high. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Tag! I like seeing yours & Pikos together.... parts of "The Unit" is filmed at my friends house!.... I love your scrapbook pictures! howd you get that on there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun! i got tagged!! thanks. when's the baby due?? like now?!
    Happy Birthing!! :)
    v

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!