Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keiko moments

It's super early in the morning and I can't sleep because Keiko has a bad cold and I'm just sitting up listening to her cough and struggle to breath. . . thank you Vicks Vapo Rub for giving her some relief.

I'm really nervous about how Keiko is going to react to Lynea. She is so needy and clingy. I pray that she takes on the role of mother hen with Lynea like she has with her brothers.

Then I worry about what Lynea will look like because all I need to hear from my girls is . . . "I'm the pretty one and you're the smart one." BOOOO! That's just not gonna roll in my house!

I'll just put aside my silly worries for now and concentrate on the sweetness that's already in my home. . .
I think it's so funny how babies find the strangest positions to sleep.


Keiko makes a face that I keep trying to capture on camera but as soon as I point the camera at her she changes expression and smiles like a super star.


Later today I have my last Dr's appointment for this pregnancy. I'm so excited. We scheduled a day to induce at my last appointment. . . OCTOBER 22!!!! 8 days before I'm due. I love being induced. . . it's so relaxing for me to know when to expect the baby and not having to worry about my water breaking in the middle of the store or in my bed. . . well unless she decides to come sooner. I'll keep ya'll posted. . . until then luvs and kisses!!!

8 comments:

  1. you could be induced on October 23, when both Kulani and Kapule were born. That would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what we are trying to steer clear of. There needs no more Niau related children born on that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can I say I'm so jealous of you being induced on the 22nd! I'm due on the 26th of this month and they won't even think of inducing me until November 7th cause I'm trying again for another VBAC. I think if they induce before my due-date it's like a greater chance of having a repeat c-section. I was almost 2 weeks overdue with Hina girl and I'm thinking Nainoa's going to take his sweet time too. All I can say is with all this waiting is... bring on another 9pounder baby! Well, good luck to you sweetie. You'll do just fine. I can't wait to see pics of your new baby.
    Love,
    PUME

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray the end is almost here! Your daughter is beautiful. All of your children are. I am sure it runs in the ohana genetic gene pool. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Noe, don't worry...you guys don't make ugly! Your daughter will be just as pretty as Keiko! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And yeah...if you wait one more day, she could be extra extra special cause then she'll be born on her Aunty Rina's bday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was induced with all 3 of my kids and i love it too. so much predicability when there is so much unknown about a birth. i guess that's just my type A personality coming out. i agree with you, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!