Monday, October 13, 2008

I woke up to this yesterday morning


BAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm meant for the warmth of the sun and sand in my hair not a blistering wind and cold wet hair. I can't believe the snow came so soon this year. For all of you in warm weather. . . I'm sinning right now. . . coveting where you live and wanting to uproot my house and plant it where you are!

6 comments:

  1. Lynne . . . I'll be happy to oblige with yellow {and orange, if I must!} oops! for your cute baby girl. by the way, Thanksgiving in Arizona totally rocks, but you already know that. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. early this year winter has taken forever to get here. It finally got cold in Las Vegas and now it is going back up to the high eighties next week. I am ready for cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you only have 18 days to go. Are you SO ready? Its crazy that it is ALREADY snowing!!! Hot chocolate does sound pretty dang good though :)

    Do you know that "seriously so blessed girl"? I was reading her blog from yours. I couldnt stop laughing. Whoever that is is SO hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kay...pau my post...(i think i got enough photos in there)...also attempting to spruce up a couple of old posts.

    snow... *sigh* wish i could play in it, but i will enjoy the warm weather for you

    that hot chocolate looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe there is snow already! IT got cold fast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen Tita Kanoe! But I do love my cold weather clothes...I love to layer clothes so I can hide my fatabulla self! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!