Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Helpers.

Yesterday's post on my personal blog inspired this scrapbook page. My house is a mess, there's loads of laundry to be done, and there's groceries to be bought but I'm getting full service here.
In the pics of this page I've got ice packs stuffed in my bra and I have my laptop close by so I can use my time wisely by scrapbooking and blogging. Lynea just finished nursing. [She eats a lot!!!] Kanalu is taking my cereal bowl to the sink. [He loves to ask me, "may I take your order?" Then he yells at his dad, "special order Dad!!!"] Kolu is taking some expressed milk to the fridge. [He comes running when I call him and then he yells at his dad, "mommy needs it NOW Dad!!!"] Keiko is making kissy face. [She is always ready to give me some love and to hold her Baby Nea.] And Piko is smiling cuz in between my calls for help he plays WOW (you got it Alyssa it's World of Warcraft). [That explains why my house is a mess, there is loads of laundry to be done, and we're running low on groceries.]

Piko goes back to work this next Monday so I'll have lots of house work to catch up on. . . unless Piko gets a gust of energy before then (the kids are wearing him out and now he knows that its hard to up keep a house and care for 3 kiddos by yourself) and cleans the house top to bottom. . . hmmmmmmmm should I put my money on the sure thing or should I
take the risk
?


Lesson learned this week: It's more important to nurture and love on the ones that mean the most in your life than do house work!!!!

7 comments:

  1. you deserve all the best! you are the mommy and if mommy isn't happy, nobody is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was closer, I would come clean your place and do your laundry for you. If Piko doesn't find the energy, I am sure your VT's would love to help out. I say, take anyone up if they offer to help.
    I love that your boys are trained so well,making sure their momma is taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true on that lesson! live the moment and savor the memories. ohh the ice packs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that's the reason we are supposed to multiply and replenish the earth-to make our kids do the dirty work! I love it...what a fun little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking at your pictures of Keiko and wondering when she grew up? She looks so big girl. I was thinking the same thing about Eliza the other day. She just looked so big.
    I can't believe that you of all my people would not have made a digi card! Next year for sure! But way props for the completed Christmas Cards. Mine are usually done by now, but with the digital thing, I can afford to wait a little. Actually, I'm waiting to get our picture back to see what size an stuff. Anyways, love to see the happiness around you and your family. Who cares about the laundry?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW...LOL my husband was a human paladin and i was a human priest on that game...hahaha seems like ages ago...we've resisted the urge to re-subscribe for the last two expansion packs!

    ...and yes, the housework can wait--the babies don't stop growing up...

    you are amazing--i'm telling you--ever since you were student body president at wai`anae elementary, i knew you were destined for greatness!!!--and here you are living out your most important calling in life... :D ...and living it out well... too good, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice of the family. Yah, you're gonna miss Piko for sure! Its nice to have extra hands around.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!