For those of you who have been worrying about how home schooling is going to consume all of my time well here's the proof that I have way more time on my hands than I could ever wish for. . . this is also why I haven't been blogging as often as usual.
photo 1: I started making a baby blanket about a month ago for a friend's little boy but it was taking way too long because I single crocheted it all the way through. I decided to add a boarder and it came out ruffly so It has become a baby girl's blanket. Luckily my neighbor just had a little girl two weeks ago. Now I need to get started on another baby blanket for my friend's baby boy.
photo 2-3: I bought this really great crochet book at Michaels a week ago and it's better than what I expected it to be. I'm learning way more about crochet and they have the cutest projects that look modern and not like my grandma's doilies. The book is called Guide to Crochet. . . chicks with sticks. The projects I've completed are a tote with some cute crochet flowers and a case for my crochet needles and scissors. I started making some gloves but decided I wanted it in a different color and yarn texture so I've started that project over. I'm so excited to finish my next projects and show 'em to ya'll.
It also helps that I've been sick with a nasty cold that my son caught while playing at the neighbor's house and spread through the entire house hold. So I've had a lot of down time when Piko is home to care for the kids and I just rest in bed hoping to recover soon before the baby is born. I'd hate to cough this baby out, lol!
kisses to everyone!!!
you go girl! you've got more skills than me!
ReplyDeleteYour such the domesticated wife! I love it! Gald home schooling is going great. I think that's what I'm going to have to do for my kiddos! I'll be calling you!
ReplyDeletehey you need to send me your email address so we can chat cuz i have not heard form you in a while so we can talk besides through blogs.
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely amazing!!! Crocheting and home schooling and getting ready to birth your 4th bebe! I am soooo impressed and proud of you Mamma. One day I'll be able to do all that you do!
ReplyDeleteWE had a geat time in oahu! thanks for all the suggestions! I will be posting more details on my blog soon.
ReplyDeletebianco
Hey love! I am so exctied for your little bun in the oven! I can't believe how many kids you have already. That is what happens if you don't waste time afet the mission. Good job nesting and knitting. Hope you guys feel better. Love you!
ReplyDeleteAwww dang Kanoe, that stinks that you're sick and just about ready to pop like me. But take heart girl cause you got company. Brook caught a cold and I got it too. Lucky me. Like you Rex has been staying home and doing some of his classes and homework here so that I can rest. Unfortunately he's in Mexico this week for a school trip. I'm almost Pau with this cold. Good luck with having your fourth. Do you go into labor early? If you do I'm so jealous. I am hoping this one comes early or on time but with my luck Tyler will be 2 weeks late just like his older sis. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nat (Pume)
Hello, I didn't even answer your question about the lip gloss Mahina got into. It's MAC lip gloss I got from good old Wal-mart.
ReplyDelete