Tuesday, September 16, 2008

couponing like mad!!! thanx to josi!!!

So my cousin. . . now sis-in-law/cousin. . . totally got me started on couponing. . . all she had to do was give me a couple of the ones she doesn't use and that was the end of it. I go to couponmom.com which is nation wide and for those of you in Utah, Savvyshopperdeals.com is the absolute bestest, to find the deals and coupons to use at your local stores. Those are my two fave sites. I mostly am posting this because I've bought a few things that I would have never started using if I didn't have a coupon for it and I want to share with you all how much I love this stuff. I've even gotten school supplies for FREE during the back to school sale because I watched the weekly ads of different office supply stores like Staples, Office Depot and Office Max. Since I'm home schooling the kiddies now it makes what I do even cheaper! Love it.


This is my first fave. I love the automatic shower cleaner. . . push the button once a day and it sprays the entire shower and tub. It takes several sprays to really clean your shower if it was dirty to start with but if you deep clean first then start using it. . . it'll keep your shower cleaner for longer. . . of course you'll need to deep clean your shower at least once a month or maybe two depending on how often you use it, heehee. I bought this product at Walgreens on sale for $14.99 plus a $5 mail in rebate plus a $5 off coupon so I got it for $4.99. . . whooohooooo (regular price $24.99)! And the refills go on sale monthly and usually if you get the Sunday paper there is a coupon for $2.00 off when you buy two refills monthly.

There's a lot more of my faves but because I'm short on time right now due to the fact that I'm starving for some lunch. . .I think I'll make this kind of post a weekly thing.
Have a happy day ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so bad at coupons! I used to clip them out and go to the store and forget to take them out of my purse!....plus here in California... everyones in such a rush if you dont have everything ready to go... theres a mob scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! We are all set on PCC, which was the ONE thing I HAD to do. I wrote down the Sea Life Park on my to do notes in Oahu. Thanks!!! Any local must go to restaurants?? Anything else we should for sure do??
    I hope you are doing well! I still need to go visit you since you live like a minute from me probably.
    Aloha!
    Bianco

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!