
Here's another great buy. . . with the use of coupons, a sale and rebate. . . I pretty much bought the shampoo and got the conditioner for free. I've always wanted to try this shampoo because I have such dry hair here in Utah. I would have never bought this product because I'm just way too cheap (compared to the salon stuff I used to use this really is a great deal even without coupons and I think better than the salon stuff I've tried and believe you me I've tried many). I'm so grateful for coupons because this stuff rocks. My hair is so much healthier. Piko loves it because he likes his woman with long hair. . . even tho' he married me when I had my hair at its shortest length. . . goes to show he didn't marry me for my hair!
On to the other great part about this product is that it promotes hair donation to make wigs for those who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. Here's the link to the site with some tips on how to keep your hair healthy, http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/tips.jsp
Have a happy healthy hair day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments!!!