I just posted a private post on my vox that only my vox friends can see. Poor you blogger friends that aren't a part of my vox world. . . you all miss out. . . I still love you all and am questioning if I should go private on blogger. Let me know what you think! It's not too late for you to join vox just so you can read all my private posts. . . muah.
So I find you and now you want to go private, I have no idea what vox is so my vote is no.
ReplyDeletehehehehehe, so I went to your Vox and couldn't even find the private post...I think I'm slightly mentally retarded!! Also, I'd go private on my Blog if I thought my parents would check it often, but they don't so that's why it's still Public...they know when I update stuff....You'd have to email friends in BlogWorld if you went Private, just to let us know you put up something new...I dunno why, but Vox doesn't "do it" for me quite yet....not sure why, but I'm sure I'll go blog something on there one day and then never come back to Blogger World...evah!! hehehehehe!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog. I had wanted to hear more from people who were actually involved with the military and how they felt about Obama. I hope you are feeling better soon. Sometimes a house just has to be dirty!:)
ReplyDelete