So you know how I've pulled Kanalu outta school and am home schooling him now. . . well let me tell you I feel so fulfilled. I've always wanted to be an elementary school teacher and since I never finished my degree due to many different circumstances all put together this is fueling what makes me me. I have so much more energy and I feel like I have something more to wake up for. I also am doing a whole lot better with my house work tho' it still needs more improvement. I just feel REAL. I'll be posting what we did this past week sometime this weekend.
I hope you all have or will soon find what makes you feel REAL.
loves and kisses!!!
i am glad to see you are so happy. That is a good feeling.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you ended that one....I feel REAL when I accomplish stuff with and 4 my hubby and kids and I never really thought about it that way til you threw that out there! You Da Bestest, Gurl!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! You're a great mommy!!
ReplyDelete