So you wanna know the real reason I haven't been blogging a lot lately or even commenting on your blogs as much as I used to . . . . my internet sucked!!! So we've finally decided to go cable. I am so happy with it. . . it's been about 10 mins. now since it's been on but I love it. We'll see if the server gets bogged down and kicks me off (that's what was happening with me on DSL. . . there's too many dang people using the Google server). As soon as I get things in order with my house I'll be on here a lot more.
I've been having contractions more frequently. Last night they were getting regular until I started to do things around the house to keep my mind off of them and then they went away. Thank goodness because I'm not due until 29 Oct. But the way I've been feeling is preventing me from keeping house. AHHHH my house is a dump! I hope I can pull it together before this baby comes.
You are so cute...I can't wait for this baby to come! I am so excited for you! Ok...seriously we need to get together! We need to have fun with the kids together. Are you guys trying to get hawaii for your next duty station? I hope...we might be there too...Greg is going back active...will keep you posted...can you imagine raising our kids on the beach together??? What good fun they would have??!?!?! TTYL
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new baby on the wayyyyyyyyyy....Good Luck Girl.
ReplyDeleteEh you,
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't realize how close we were with our babies. I'm just 3 days further along than you. I don't know about you but I stay ready already. I love your digi scrapbook pages. That's one talent I need to learn. I've been just putting together books with premade layouts and publishing them using blurb.com.
Anyways,
Loved the pics from your trip to Kauai. Too bad we weren't there at the same time yeah?
You're kiddies are so adorable, I especially loved the story about the razor incident. That is so funny, I think my brother did the same thing too.
Aloha,
Pume
Wow! October 29th is coming fast. Thats when my son Rustin was born. I love Halloween parties, so it makes it fun.I start having contractions early like that too. Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete