Yes, this stuff all fits in my purse. . . even the diaper changing pad that I forgot along with my keys. Here's a list of what you see: WIC packet. . . um yah sad but true military folk get paid little enough to still qualify for WIC. --- A free book from Macey's Grocery store. . .the clerk was so nice to keep my kids busy with a free book titled, "No Dogs Allowed". --- A sticker of Sally the car from the movie "Cars", I got it when I went to get my blood taken. --- Some postage stamps. --- A pen and a pencil. --- A word search puzzle for when I wait for Nalu when I actually have my keys to drive to his school to pick him up. --- A tube of chapstick. --- A jar of Mary Kay Satin Lips, which they no longer make in a jar only in a tube and I hate that. . . Notice to the executives of Mary Kay. . . I want the Jar back! ---Some receipts and gum wrappers and the cotton ball/tape with my blood on it from my blood test that was taken a week ago, ew! --- My favorite wallet ever. . . Hello Kitty of course! --- My pink umbrella, it's been raining. --- My check book. --- Some military coupons for the BX and Commissary that I still need to cut out. --- My kids' immunization records from when I went to a WIC recertification a week ago. --- My calendar that I rarely use and don't know why I keep in my purse. --- My beloved pink DS. . . it keeps Kolu quiet when I need him to be. --- Some oxy clean spray. . . very effective on those frequent spills on clothing. --- GUM! --- My phone that I put Hello Kitty stickers on so I can notice my phone in a second because tons of people have that phone. --- My coupon books, I use three mini photo albums. . . one if for food coupons, one for toiletries and cleaning supplies, and one to organize by store when I go to shop. --- My grocery list composition book so I can keep track of what coupons I'm using and how much I'm spending. --- Lastly smack dab in the middle. . . toilet paper, never know when I'll need it, especially if I'm locked outta my house, LOL.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
We were locked outta the house.
Last week sometime I was going to pick Nalu up from school and when I got in the car I realized I didn't have my keys. . . then I remembered that I'd locked the doors to the house so I couldn't go anywhere. Thank goodness for cell phones. I called Piko right away and had him go pick up Nalu and then come home to unlock the house. So while we waited for Piko (I just happened to have my camera in my purse) we took some pics, made a few videos and I cleaned out my purse.

Yes, this stuff all fits in my purse. . . even the diaper changing pad that I forgot along with my keys. Here's a list of what you see: WIC packet. . . um yah sad but true military folk get paid little enough to still qualify for WIC. --- A free book from Macey's Grocery store. . .the clerk was so nice to keep my kids busy with a free book titled, "No Dogs Allowed". --- A sticker of Sally the car from the movie "Cars", I got it when I went to get my blood taken. --- Some postage stamps. --- A pen and a pencil. --- A word search puzzle for when I wait for Nalu when I actually have my keys to drive to his school to pick him up. --- A tube of chapstick. --- A jar of Mary Kay Satin Lips, which they no longer make in a jar only in a tube and I hate that. . . Notice to the executives of Mary Kay. . . I want the Jar back! ---Some receipts and gum wrappers and the cotton ball/tape with my blood on it from my blood test that was taken a week ago, ew! --- My favorite wallet ever. . . Hello Kitty of course! --- My pink umbrella, it's been raining. --- My check book. --- Some military coupons for the BX and Commissary that I still need to cut out. --- My kids' immunization records from when I went to a WIC recertification a week ago. --- My calendar that I rarely use and don't know why I keep in my purse. --- My beloved pink DS. . . it keeps Kolu quiet when I need him to be. --- Some oxy clean spray. . . very effective on those frequent spills on clothing. --- GUM! --- My phone that I put Hello Kitty stickers on so I can notice my phone in a second because tons of people have that phone. --- My coupon books, I use three mini photo albums. . . one if for food coupons, one for toiletries and cleaning supplies, and one to organize by store when I go to shop. --- My grocery list composition book so I can keep track of what coupons I'm using and how much I'm spending. --- Lastly smack dab in the middle. . . toilet paper, never know when I'll need it, especially if I'm locked outta my house, LOL.
Yes, this stuff all fits in my purse. . . even the diaper changing pad that I forgot along with my keys. Here's a list of what you see: WIC packet. . . um yah sad but true military folk get paid little enough to still qualify for WIC. --- A free book from Macey's Grocery store. . .the clerk was so nice to keep my kids busy with a free book titled, "No Dogs Allowed". --- A sticker of Sally the car from the movie "Cars", I got it when I went to get my blood taken. --- Some postage stamps. --- A pen and a pencil. --- A word search puzzle for when I wait for Nalu when I actually have my keys to drive to his school to pick him up. --- A tube of chapstick. --- A jar of Mary Kay Satin Lips, which they no longer make in a jar only in a tube and I hate that. . . Notice to the executives of Mary Kay. . . I want the Jar back! ---Some receipts and gum wrappers and the cotton ball/tape with my blood on it from my blood test that was taken a week ago, ew! --- My favorite wallet ever. . . Hello Kitty of course! --- My pink umbrella, it's been raining. --- My check book. --- Some military coupons for the BX and Commissary that I still need to cut out. --- My kids' immunization records from when I went to a WIC recertification a week ago. --- My calendar that I rarely use and don't know why I keep in my purse. --- My beloved pink DS. . . it keeps Kolu quiet when I need him to be. --- Some oxy clean spray. . . very effective on those frequent spills on clothing. --- GUM! --- My phone that I put Hello Kitty stickers on so I can notice my phone in a second because tons of people have that phone. --- My coupon books, I use three mini photo albums. . . one if for food coupons, one for toiletries and cleaning supplies, and one to organize by store when I go to shop. --- My grocery list composition book so I can keep track of what coupons I'm using and how much I'm spending. --- Lastly smack dab in the middle. . . toilet paper, never know when I'll need it, especially if I'm locked outta my house, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is way i buy the smallest purse i can find and only my wallet and phone fit. Two many years with the diaper bag.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is CLASSIC!!!! I especially loved the contents of your bag though! I no feel so bad and yet...I think I get more crap in my bag...in fact, you KNOW I get one purse INSIDE my bag for other stuff..bwahahahaha! You did give me a good idea for coupon shopping though!! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of stuff. Moms need to be prepared for anything!...like for instance you lock yourself out of the house :). Thankgoodness for cell phones.
ReplyDeleteIf I was stranded on an island. i think that I would like to be stranded with you!!
ReplyDeleteMore power to you-I think I'm gonna have to do home schooling-they will be much better kiddos for it and be ahead in life so much further. Just keep them social!
ReplyDelete