Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This tag is for RINA.

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was working at Highland Jr. High in AZ as a teachers' assistant in SPED.
2. I got a weird phone call from a young man telling me he was going on a mission to the MEX-eat mission. . . he was finding forgiveness for dogging me at BYU-H. . . of course I forgave him and then later married him.
3. I was living at home with my parents.
4. I denied myself of all social activity. . . I had way too much social stress from BYU-H.
5. I was going for runs with my daddy.

Five things to do on my list today:
1. Laundry
2. Pay bills
3. Lessons with the boys
4. Make pear baby food and freeze it. . . our neighbor gave us tons of pears.
5. Rest. . . I'm having too many contractions!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Mangoes
2. Shave Ice (Mobettahsteaks.com, if you live in Utah you must eat here. . . they have great food and Shave Ice. . . I'm not bias because the owners are our family. . . Just being HONEST).
3. Ice cream
4. popcorn with li hing powder on top
5. granola bars

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go to the beach everyday cuz I'd live in Hawaii.
2. Pay tithing
3. Have Piko build his dream golf course and be the course pro.
4. Eat all the mangoes I want. . . I do live in Hawaii.
5. I'll share if you're nice!

Five places I've lived:
1. HI
2. AZ
3. UT
4. AB,CAN
5. With God before I was born.

Five Jobs I've had:
1. Go-for. . . Imua VB Club. . . owned by the parents.
2. Village Person. . . that's why we hang at the YMCA. . . I mean PCC.
3. Teachers' assistant for kids deemed ADD/ADHD but all they really are needing is love and attention at home. . . too many kids have IEPs and don't need 'em (requested by parents because they can't deal with their own kids' problems at home).
4. Retail
5. Child Care Provider

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

Five People I'm tagging:
1. Tommie
2. Al
3. Stephanie R.
4. KD
5. You if your name isn't here and you wanna do this fun tag.

3 comments:

  1. hey miss i am returning you tag all the questions are there, hey where in Hawaii. We are going to maui for our 10 year anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the suggestions, i printed out the [age and am taking it!! I will let you know how it all went. ilove fooood!!
    thanks again!!!
    bianco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the messy comment, i had a looong day and i am sooo tired! can't see straight!
    Aloha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!