
On September 19, 2008 Amazon.com will have Meeting Lizzy available for purchase. This book was written by a high school friend of mine and I'm so excited to get my hands on it and have a great time reading it.
SarahBeth has been working for years on this novel and I'm so impressed that it's published!
I know that most of you are avid readers so I had to post this to let you know that there will be something new to fix your eyes to on September 19, 2008.
I'm so excited and proud of SarahBeth for working towards her dreams never giving up and achieving her goal!
Click on the back cover of the book to get a better view of the story's summary.
Congratulations SarahBeth on your achievement!
OOOO sounds good. I love a great story and will definately look for it when it comes out. So Kanoe do you know any one else who is famous?
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to read this book. I love Sarah and am so excited for her!
ReplyDeleteI am totally buying this book! I can't even tell you HOW proud I am of Sarahbeth!
ReplyDelete