I absolutely love my pampered chef mini spatula. It's one of my wisest purchases. I use it every time I make cookies and cake. It is so perfect. These cookies are so good. . . my cousin Josi brought them over a couple weeks ago. . . they were just those frozen dough balls. . . soooooo yummy and easy. I'm way to lazy to make cookies from scratch right now so these came in quite handy for my little cookie monsters and their big cookie monster daddy.
Once I thought someone took my spatula when I took it to a potluck and I about had a BF. . . then my husband found it and put it in the car right away. . . All I can say is don't mess with my mini spatula!
If you have any pampered chef needs I have a friend Miken who is a Pampered Chef Demonstrator. Here's
her website
if you need to make an order especially if you want the amazing mini spatula.
You rock...I got so excited when i saw the mini...then even more excited when you had my website posted! Thanks girlfriend! Now all you need is the large bar pan-our stoneware....it will make perfect everything. Brownies, cookies, fish, chicken, you name it...it comes out perfect! I will be in Utah in july if your not gone yet...let's do a party!
ReplyDelete