Yesterday morning I was all over the place. . . getting ready for church, making cookies for one of my Sunday School girls who is moving, getting Keiko ready and reading my lesson for Sunday School. . . all at the same time.
So naturally because I was doing too much at once I was destined to burn a batch of Snickerdoodles. Snickerdoodles are Jaclyn's favorite. . . I know this because I had all my Sunday School kids fill out a questionnaire of their favorite things.
Well because I burnt the second batch of snickerdoodles there was only enough cookies for all of my kids to just have one. . . with a couple extra (luckily because Kolu stole one and hid under the piano to eat it but he only got one bite because I caught him and then took the cookie away and gave it to Keiko.)
We got to church eventually . . . doing everything at once if very less effective and doesn't get anything accomplished in a timely manner. . . and I found out that Jaclyn wasn't going to stay for Sunday School so I just gave her the bag of cookies and a big hug. . . then we took a couple pictures and that was the last moment I shared with Jaclyn. . . I'm not too sad because I know I'll see her again.
She is the only blonde in the pictures up top. She is such a cutie! She is so innocent and sweet! Just an all around good girl. I need to go shopping with this girl she's got great taste!!! I love her to pieces and will miss her tons!
I really love teaching Sunday School to teenagers. . . they really rock and are so full of life! My teaching technique consists of about 15 mins of gospel doctrine then15 minutes of letting the kids talk about whatever they want to with me and me applying the lesson back to what they are talking about. . . and it always applies! I'm so blessed to have such a great bunch of God's children in my life. . . I love you guys~!
So naturally because I was doing too much at once I was destined to burn a batch of Snickerdoodles. Snickerdoodles are Jaclyn's favorite. . . I know this because I had all my Sunday School kids fill out a questionnaire of their favorite things.
Well because I burnt the second batch of snickerdoodles there was only enough cookies for all of my kids to just have one. . . with a couple extra (luckily because Kolu stole one and hid under the piano to eat it but he only got one bite because I caught him and then took the cookie away and gave it to Keiko.)
We got to church eventually . . . doing everything at once if very less effective and doesn't get anything accomplished in a timely manner. . . and I found out that Jaclyn wasn't going to stay for Sunday School so I just gave her the bag of cookies and a big hug. . . then we took a couple pictures and that was the last moment I shared with Jaclyn. . . I'm not too sad because I know I'll see her again.
She is the only blonde in the pictures up top. She is such a cutie! She is so innocent and sweet! Just an all around good girl. I need to go shopping with this girl she's got great taste!!! I love her to pieces and will miss her tons!
I really love teaching Sunday School to teenagers. . . they really rock and are so full of life! My teaching technique consists of about 15 mins of gospel doctrine then15 minutes of letting the kids talk about whatever they want to with me and me applying the lesson back to what they are talking about. . . and it always applies! I'm so blessed to have such a great bunch of God's children in my life. . . I love you guys~!
Aww, what a good teacher you are, teaching teens would scare me!
ReplyDelete