Monday, November 24, 2008

Kolu Rocks!!!

If you haven't noticed, I have! Kolu hasn't been getting as much blog time as the rest of our kids. And here's why...

Every time I have the camera out he isn't anywhere near me. He's either sleeping or playing in his room... mostly he's sleeping. The boy can nap for hours... I wish they all would nap like my Bubba.

Bubba has an impish quality to him. He is sneaky and loves to tease his siblings and parents. He is the mimic king in our home. He copies everything anyone does and thinks it's totally funny to the point where it starts to anger most of us. He has some horrid habits like picking his nose and having a snack outta it... ew! He drives me insane because he can't manage to put his dirty laundry in the hamper... he just leaves his dirty clothes on the floor of his room and then it gets mixed up with his toys, frustrating. He's such a boy and everything he does just screams out BOY! Which makes it easy on Piko when it comes to understanding Kolu's motives (he simply doesn't have any).

On Sunday at church we had our primay presentation... the children sang and spoke during our Sacrament meeting. I was so worried and just stressing over the behavior of my boys. They are so unruly and just simply BOYS.

Last year Nalu made silly faces throughout the entire meeting. I was so upset I just wanted to go grab him off the stage and spank him... of course I just sat in the congregation using sign language to tell him to stop and sit and NO! Then Nalu got up to the microphone to speak and he yelled so loud into the mic that I didn't even understand what he was saying...So this year I was just totally cringing at the thought of a repeat of last year.

This year I was in tears... Kolu my impish, dirty boy, who ticked me off just minutes before we had arrived to church was singing as loud as he could and smiling and loving being apart of our primary program. I was so proud of him for doing his best and singing with all his heart. He made my Sunday.
Kanalu and Keiko had studio pics done of them this year but I never got to Bubba. We just ran outta $$$ so I decided to take his pics on my own and then have them printed like a studio package. Of course, I love every pic taken of him because it shows his personality so I just had to scrap book it all.

Here's to you Bubz! You are my little monkey that would wear your Spiderman suit everyday if I let you. I wouldn't change a single thing about you. You happily help me when I ask you to. You eat all of your food... most of the time. You love doing your school work. You give the best hugs and mushiest kisses. You eat your fruits and veggies like a champ. You have the most irresistible smile. I love you my personal Spiderman!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

  1. your scrapbooking talent is amazing. can i hire you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Kolu sounds like my second oldest. love her to death, but she sure does make mischief. What a sweet boy. Those pictures are just too sweet of him. Have a happy thanksgiving. Im sure you are down here now. I have to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a sweet post with such adorable pictures and layouts! you are so talened!
    I've been so busy this week but I wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    Here's some loving to ya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great work, man, that sounded Fob...

    Your famili is talavou!!!!!!

    My email shut down and erased everything, could you send me your sizes again I know a newborn and a 2t or 4t?

    makadevri@sfcn.org

    The newborn is done, I changed it up a little bit, It is gorgous, I hope you don't mind. it is gold instead of fushia. I like it better and I put streamers and flowers on in for you...

    Happy Thanksgiving..

    Ofa Lahi atu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could have wrote this post about Dash himself. My heart warmed and was pricked with warm fuzzies as I read your frustration with hime just moments before he made you realize IT IS ALL WORTH IT! I love those moments. They are truly humbling!
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need to tell me what software you use to make those cute pages...I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this post about your Bubba. I could relate in so many ways, boys will be boys... Very sweet post, gotta love 'em.

    Hey, thanks for the Steals and Deals plug to the right! Just caught my eye! We are having a ton of giveaways right now, 12 days of Christmas, check them out! They are on the right hand column listed, I believe we are half way through. You can put your name in all of them! Good Luck and Happy Late Thanksgiving, looks like you guys had some YUMMY food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that post. Great pictures. It probly helps that he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your blog - linked up through a friend that said you had great digital pages - thanks for letting me peek! You do have great pages and some great links!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!