One fun thing about having a baby is what comes in the mail from our many excited family members.
Let's start with this super cute outfit that I was just too excited to wait until she grows to fit it... I had to put it on her right away... right now the top fits like a dress ☺. Our cousins the Solomons sent this... [I'm a lot like you MG (her blogger alias), I have to just mail it right as soon as I think about it or it'll never get out... like the birthday presents to our nephews that are sitting in the hall closet waiting to be mailed and will get to them hopefully in time for Christmas... boo for me]. Thank you so much for thinking of our little Lynea.
Lynea got the cutest hugga pet from her Papa and Gramma. Last year the other 3 kiddos got hugga pets too. Now Lynea's got one of her own and its the cutest hippo ever. Thank you Papa and Gramma K. She loved this gift instantly. Look at how well she sleeps on it.
My dear sister Wendy sent this package a week or two before Lynea was delivered and she not only sent stuff for baby but for mommy too. That's my sister, she loves to spoil her baby sister still... [she used to save some $$$ just to take me shopping when I was a kiddo]. What a wonderful big sister and might I add the hottest Nanna Banana EVER! Wendy is an Arbonne Independant Consultant and she sent me some Figure 8 Weight Loss products. I love this stuff. The Chocolate Chews are so yummy. The vanilla and chocolate protein shakes are ooooh so great. I'll be posting about my results with the Figure 8 weight loss program... after the holidays. She also sent me some remineralizing lotion and bath salts, which I love so much. Ok and the best products I've ever used from Arbonne is their baby bath products. My kids have really dry scaley skin and this is the only stuff that makes it smooth. And Arbonne diaper rash cream is the best even better than butt paste and tripple whatever cream that you can only get with a perscription for diaper rash. Let's just say that this diaper rash cream is so good that Keiko has never had a rash last longer than an hour after applying the cream... ah ha no lie... I may be fat right now but I'm not a big fat liar!!!LOL☺
So just because she loves me and anyone else that treats me well and loves me too she's giving you [my wonderful blog world friends and family] 31% off your purchase from her website. So click on the coupon below to go to her Arbonne site and make an order. Just tell her that Kanoe sent you and that you'd like to use the coupon that's posted on my blog and she'll help you out. How exciting. Go to her site quick and order because this coupon expires on Dec. 31, 2008. Go hurry... eh it's not like you actually have to get up and go... just move your fingers and get there.


What a fun post! I love how you took picture of Lynea with her gifts! What a great idea! You are truly amazing girl! I'm glad we're friends :-)
ReplyDeleteHey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
ReplyDeletehttp://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/
She really is sooo sweet. I miss that age! My goodness...
ReplyDeleteAnd can I just say how much I enjoy this music!
HOW EXCITING! I DID NOT KNOW THAT MG AND YOU WERE RELATED! WHERE HAVE I BEEN????????
ReplyDeleteHOW AWESOME those baby gifts are! I love them all and so glad that people are showing you some LOVE!
Congrats little momma!
she is so beautiful! I figure with her hawaiian genes, she will be into that outfit in no time. LOL
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. I love all the gifts. Yes, so you should be looking for the other gift around .... umm... Christmas??? most likely the New Years. LOL, sad but oh so true! My mother passed her bad trait down to me.
I love the instant gratification with the internet, but NOTHING beats a good old fashion package from the mailbox. HMMM... that gives me an idea!
ReplyDeleteI love that hippo. I want one for me. Anabelle was never much into stuffed animals. So, I had to start asking people not to buy her any because they just got put in storage. So sad for me, since I love them.
ReplyDelete