Monday, November 10, 2008

When the Cat's away...

While I was in bed a few things happened that are unlikely to happen
when I'm up and at 'em...


...Piko fed the kids from some fast food place every other day...


...Halloween continued...
[actually that would have happened if I was up]


...Keiko was transformed into Spider girl and forced to play xbox until she fell asleep...
[really she mimics her bros' words and actions
then she goes into her room to get her purse and dolls]

...when I finally came out of hibernation Keiko really wanted [not me] the baby.



This is what I was enjoying the entire time I was in my room.
[She resembles me a lot when I was her age.]


Update:
All the girls are healthy [my abs are healed]. . . Kolu and Nalu still have coughs and runny noses. Piko went back to work today but he gets tomorrow off because it's Veterans' Day. We've been watching the Tinkerbell movie everyday since it was released. Yesterday I went to church with Lynea only and taught my Sunday School class. . . it was so wonderful. The week is off to a great start... we'll see what happens next.

7 comments:

  1. oh that is so funny gotta love the dad times, always makes good stories. That baby of yours is so cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't always guarantee a great week by how it starts. Hopefully it will stay that way, especially with tomorrow! I love your pages! You have such patience and love about you. That sweet little angel baby Lynea is killing me with her beautiful face. I love the quite on her page. Beautiful. Kieko cracks me up with her spider girl! Too funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one with Tinkerbell overload! Now we are onto the Barbie in the Christmas Carol movie. I watched (well listened to at least) that one FIVE times today! Sophia kept pushing play every time it stopped. Sick of it already! Enjoy the rest of your week!
    P.S. I want a Christmas Card if you don't already have me on the list! {smile}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny how our hubz take care of their children. But, he made sure they were fed and happy! Did you have RS bring in meals for your family??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of Keiko with the controller. It reminds me of Peyton when she was really young.
    I left Scott and her for a few hours when she was about two weeks old, only to come home to find her propped up on the boppy pillow with a controller for the play station in her lap.
    It looks like they all had a lot of fun with Piko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynea's looks are already changing so much! that saying that you have with that pic is perfect~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can NOT believe you have 4 little ones, and YET, you still have time to come and comment and my page! ARE YOU WONDER WOMAN?!!!
    Next, I am SUCH a DORK! I do NOT know why it has taken me this long to come to your page! I am SO sorry! I just figured it out this morning! I have become a follower now! It's about time huh!
    I am sorry, but this is going to be the only comment I can leave today...but I want you to know I went all the way down your page!
    Your kids are ADORABLE! AND you just had a little one! WOW! Congrats to you mommy!
    I LOVE that song that plays on your page.
    I love all the scrapbooking things you do too!
    You are totally AWESOME!
    thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments you leave me!
    I'll be baccccckkkk1

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE! I think no I'm pretty sure that when we have 4 kids, we would be in the same situation :). But, I think that Cameron would get take-out EVERYDAY....no kidding? I can just imagine it already, "So what will it be today kids, McDonalds, Wendy's, Jack-in-the-Box, or Burger King? or Zippy's?" I don't know about you but I can only take so much of take-out :). I'm glad to her that everything is going great with all the keikis. You guys are such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!