Saturday, November 15, 2008

Eat den Sleep

Last week I was totally craving Mo' Bettah Steaks. So to end our week, last Saturday we went to our fave restaraunt owned by Piko's cousins Kalani and Kimo Mack. They make the best terriyaki sauce ever... it's addictive. We all had a terriyaki chicken plate each. The boys love the food there so much that they even eat their macaroni salad...usually they can't stand mac salad but not when we go to Mo' Bettah Steaks...they clean their plates there. I was sad tho' cuz they no longer serve shave ice. I'm almost ready to volunteer to serve the shave ice there just to satisfy my craving for shave ice after an awesome plate lunch. If you're ever in Bountiful, UT you have to eat at Mo' Bettah Steaks.

Keiko ate a bowl full of cereal with milk all by herself for the first time last week. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and we completely enjoyed watching her eat up the entire bowl full that was meant for Piko...but of course the princess gets what the princess wants from her daddy.

Here's our precious Lynea doing what she does best. She is such an angel. We feel so blessed to have her in our home and as a part of our family.
Update: So since Piko had his asthma attack his awesome boss let him stay home on Friday and has been so kind to phone and check on us. The Dr. told Piko that he needs to take his inhaler 20 mins before he works out to prevent another attack. He's been doing tons better and has continued to be a blessing to me in helping me with our kids since he's been off work yet again.

5 comments:

  1. that baby is so dang cute. Every picture she get cuter, who would have thought we would both have kids and be blogging 10 years after mhs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to have to try that place out the next time I'm in UT. WE have really good friends who own L&L's bbq in Provo in SLC! I love L&L's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am hungry for a plate lunch! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures of your children are so adorable!
    the food, sound heavenly! I'd love some!
    and SOOOO glad to hear about your DH. I was so worried about him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I am loving how she eats her cereal very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!