Keiko actually put these on herself and we thought is was so funny (the boys and I). I think we laughed for about 5 minutes.
She did it again. She put these on herself. She and Kanalu were playing in the boys' room and all I hear is Kanalu say, "go show mommy". Keiko is quite the character.
Keiko was drinking her milk and unexpectedly she fell asleep. The best part is that she didn't want to let go of her cup while she was in dreamland.
I finally got the cup away from her and now I'm stuck until she wakes up.
She did it again. She put these on herself. She and Kanalu were playing in the boys' room and all I hear is Kanalu say, "go show mommy". Keiko is quite the character.
Keiko was drinking her milk and unexpectedly she fell asleep. The best part is that she didn't want to let go of her cup while she was in dreamland.
I finally got the cup away from her and now I'm stuck until she wakes up.
Keiko is so cute! Don't you love it when they express themselves!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Beauty!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your next girl!!! Hope you are having a wonderful time soaking up the hawaiian sunsets!!
She is ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteJust like her mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the video with the elders. We met one of your friends in St. George a couple of weeks ago. I am so mad because her name is totlly escaoing me at this moment but she recognized Kai. Small world huh.
ReplyDeleteHey! I heard you were in town...Glad my parents got to see you... :) Take care and best wishes with the new baby...
ReplyDelete