Friday, June 20, 2008

Wild for Whole Wheat

Today I bought a 50 lb. bag of wheat for $20.75. I'm so excited to put my wheat recipes to the test. I also found a fun blogger (http://wholewheatcookbook.blogspot.com/) who blogs all whole wheat recipes. I'm even more excited to use my Magic Bullet as a wheat grinder!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetness! I use my magic bullet as a wheat grinder too. Don't actually cook with wheat that often, so let us know if you find any killer recipes. I love good ol' whole wheat cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just have to say I love the "HOW CAN I BE" post..if you don't mind I put it on my blog also, you ahve the neatest things on your blog, thanks for being such a good example! You are awesome! we gotta get together when I come to Utah-k- Miss ya

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!