Because I said I would here are some pics of Piko's graduation which was very boring and Keiko interrupted most of it with her screaming of boredom. I was so embarrassed until I heard 3 other babies screaming throughout the ceremony then I was like whatever if I had to endure being without a husband due to his needs to study then these people can deal with my screaming child. . . I know rude huh. Only one man seemed to care cuz he kept looking back at me with the dirtiest look. I just returned the nasty look.
Piko finally got his associates in computer science and has one year more till he completes his bachelors. I'm so proud of him for being so steadfast and stinkin' smart. We really didn't make a big deal about this graduation because next year will be the big one and I'm going all out with balloons and leis and an inflatable swimming tube. OOooh yeah I'm going for the high school traditions of a Hawaii graduation. I can't wait. Then I'm gonna take him out for a big ole steak dinner.
I just wish this graduation ceremony had some singing and fun hand motions like Kanalu's kindergarten one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments!!!