Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kanalu's graduation from Kindergarten

P5300108P5300110P5300111P5300125P5300126
I wish every graduation ceremony was as fun and entertaining as this Kindergarten one. They sang a whole bunch of songs and did motions to them. It was amazingly hilarious. . . some kids were totally rocking out. Kanalu was playing it cool and doing the bear minimal motions. . . I was sad that he's not a rock star but oh well I can't expect too much from my little WOW gamer.

Kanalu's graduation happened on May 30th and ironically right now we have to go to Piko's University graduation ceremony which I have a feeling will be very boring!!! I 'll post pics of Piko's graduation as well as some video of Nalu's absolutely fun graduation later.

1 comment:

  1. Cute kiddos!! Love the pictures. Congratulations on your baby to be! Are you guys still in Layton? Where do you live?
    Bianco

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!