For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST page of results only.
MY AGE I must say that for me this is the most fulfilling age ever!!!
A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO I am so totally obsessed with Tahiti. . . the pearls, the people, the language, the culture, the food, the music, thier dress and the way my husband works it when he dances.
MY FAVORITE OBJECT If you look really closely to the girl's arm you may find out the answer to this one.
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL I googled Piko and this is what I got, isn't it too cute. I think it's a chinchila.
MY FAVORITE COLOR "Off we go into the wild blue yonder."
THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE We are oh so proud of our new skate park. Go figure this showed up when I googled where I live.
A PAST PET Too bad they didn't have a pic of our precious girl. She is so much prettier than this dog and now she lives with my in-laws because we can't afford to care for her and another baby.
A PAST LOVE The question is. . . is my past love hula or running around on the beach half naked posing for pictures. . . those who really know me knows the answer to this one!!!
MY BEST FRIENDS NICKNAME Look very closely and you will see who my best friend is.
MY SCREEN NAME How cool is this my own family pic.
MY FIRST NAME So it was either this image of one of a wrinkled old lady smoking a ciggee.
MY MIDDLE NAME For your information Kanoelani does not mean reading rainbow.
MY LAST NAME Isn't it ironic how a pic of the girl I want my oldest son to marry showed up when I googled my last name.
ONE OF MY BAD HABITS Don't read the small print. . . my bad habit really is just being too stinkin' cute!
MY FIRST JOB bump, set, spike. . . my first job was not as a pro volleyball player but somewhere in the realm of that sport.
MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME You know I've never seen my grandma ever wear a hat.
MY COLLEGE DEGREE Life is grand when you leave college with no degree but tons of friends.
WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW So I was in Hawaii for the last month. . . that explains my absence. The weather was so perfect and the air so clean and refreshing. Now that I'm back in Utah I have a box of Puffs Plus next to me not because I'm crying because I'd rather be in Hawaii but because I'm sneezing and coughing tons due to the irretating allergies I have here. Prayerfully next year around this time I won't need the box of Puffs Plus anymore, hint hint.
I hope you all had fun with this game and I hope to see your own version of it on your blogs real soon. I'll be posting some pics of our vacation sometime within the next couple weeks. . . as soon as I get the boys squared away with school supplies and registration. Wahooo for school!!!
I knew running around half naked was a favorite past time and how ironic fo' real, that hannah shows up when you Google Image Kahalekomo!1 Crazy!! Love you guys and would be soooo excited if you guys do end up in HI next year...oh and totally J!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Sorry I'm so slow to comment..."See" you soon!! :)
ReplyDelete