
I wish I could be with my husband in Korea...
So we can go to the temple in Seoul together.
Piko went to attend the Seoul temple this past winter with one of his friends and he stayed at a hospice right next door to the temple, well pretty much attached to it. He had a wonderful time there and he got to meet up with one of my old mission companions.... Pamela (Storz) Cho and her family for dinner. I was very envious of him I wish I could have gone with him!!! And I wish I could go there with him right now!!!
Oh it would be such a treat for you to be albe to go there with him. Someday maybe huh?
ReplyDeleteAs for my blog... I just went to dashboard and this was one of their templets. Pretty nice huh?
this will definitely have to go on your must do list!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is pretty random, but I saw you post on another site about the Salt Lake temple and thought I would let you take a peek at my photography. My site is www.BusyBumbleBeePhotography.com. I'm slowly building my list of temples, but my favorite is the SLC (so much character and detail!). I also have a page on facebook, LDS Temples by Busy Bumble Bee Photography. If you like my work, please help me spread the word. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
ReplyDelete