Friday, June 18, 2010

this week's highlights and cousins

The highlights of this week are...
... I got to mail some important paperwork out to get the ball rolling for our family's future ☺.
-Kanalu didn't miss his piano lesson like he did last week due to our lesson changing time and day bcuz it's the summer ☺.
-the pool is on the way to being fixed and we can swim soon.
-I finally found the bomb 99 cents store where things are actually 99 cents or less.
-I took baby to the Dr. and found out that he has an ear infection... not good but good because now I know he's not screaming for nothing ☺.
-I'm blogging again, YIPPEE!!!
-my husband loves me ♡.
-my mom and I made the best banana cream pie.
-my daddy let me eat two of his apple turn overs because I needed a break from the crying kids.
-and I painted Keiko and Lynea's nails...

...these are Lynea's toes
(she wanted to eat so I couldn't get a photo of her cute face)
... and here is cute Keiko who would rather take pictures than eat ☺
...and then they picked it all off shortly after I took these pictures.



... here's a little more about our story before we got here to AZ...
My bro-in-law got to bring his boys over to our house to play with our boys! The cousins had a fun reunion and we hope they can have another one some time soon ☺.

This all happened when I was hanging from fatigue and postpartum. Two nights later is when Anna came to my rescue ☺ bless her heart! My kiddos had brownies for dinner that night because I didn't feel like cooking anything else... terrible I know but they were ecstatic about that☺ That was a happy night for all, even tired me ☺.

Logan Kapono, Wayne Kaupiko III, Kanalu La'akeamauloaokapono, and Kaimana Alec


Logan and Bubba cannot keep a straight face to save their lives... hahahahaha,
☺it must be genetic, LOL!


I've missed you my blogging friends... so great to be back!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you are blogging again! I'm trying to blog again! I have got to get better internet service! ugh.. loved all the pics! and yeah, we have had only brownies before for dinner. WHAT?? I didn't know you needed to feel bad about that. LOL, I felt like I was the bestest coolest mom evah!

    perspective, my dear! Perspective!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!