
So I made up for my lack of festivities on Father's day by making my dad this...
use your favorite crust recipe or just use a graham cracker crust (so sorry I'm not at liberty to divulge the crust recipe I use but I will say that it tastes like a short bread cookie☺)
filling ingredients:
5 bananas
lemon juice
one hand full of sugar
one 22 oz container of Kozy vanilla pudding
one 22 oz container of Kozy banana pudding
chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
Slice the bananas into a large bowl. Squirt a bit of lemon juice onto the bananas so they don't get brown. Be sure not to add too much or it'll get really mushy. Add a hand full of sugar to cover up the sourness of the lemon juice. Mix in the pudding (you can mix the pudding separate and layer the pudding and bananas on the crust but I just mix it all together). Then sprinkle the macadamia nuts on top. Put the pie in the fridge for about an hour to set ☺ and then indulge ☺

I don't know how you find the time to bake yummy treats with all the little ones in the house, but I am glad you do. :) It looks so yummy.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I need me some o' that Pie!!! Love reading your Blog girlie!!
ReplyDelete