Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trials, trials, trials




Just when I feel like I can't take it anymore... I can't take all the grief my kiddies give me... I can't take all the extra errands I have to run for this military move to Okinawa... I can't take the waiting for my husband to return home to us... I can't take anymore questions from people about what is going to happen for our family next... I just can't take it anymore!... the military gives me the run around and says they can't schedule me for our final overseas clearance until another two weeks and I have to go there yet again to drop off more paperwork that I was told earlier I could schedule my final before I drop off the left overs... ugh... two too many people working with me telling me two different things!

Anyways, I'm thankful for all of this because it has helped strengthen my relationship with my Heavenly Father, my husband, my children, my parents and MYSELF. Because the military is giving me the run around I get to spend more time with my parents and don't have to go back to Utah just yet :)... it is also buying me time for the possibility of moving straight to Kauai instead of having to take the detour to Okinawa first and then go to Kauai after (we are in the process of getting Piko's late father's homestead in Anahola). I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that knows all that's best for me and allows me to experience the HEAT of life.

May we all be thankful for the refiner's fire :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love you and I can honestly say I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from, except the hubby being gone. You still are the stronger of the 2 of us on that one. But way to look on the bright side and you know it's gonna be so good, even better than you imagnined! Heavenly Father totally hooks us up with only the best all the time. Hang in there, i hope you get to see you when we go to Kauai in 2015, we are planning our family reunion there! Love you lots, and can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Refiners Fire for sure!! Just love the way you've put everything into perspective.

    Love you NoeNoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing and Heavenly Father is right there with you, helping you and carrying you through! You can get through this and good job looking on the bright side! Things will be wonderful! Have you seen this video on the church's You Tube page? Check it out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I

    I LOVE it! It's so true! Anyways, you stay strong! I can only imagine the runaround you are going through with the military! I've been dealing with it off and on for the past year on so many occassions! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such strength and grace. I am so excited for your move back home. You are engaged in a wonderful thing. Sit back and look for the rainbows through it all. As you come through the fire as He would want you to be, you will feel peace.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!