Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHANGE change Change

I'm so thankful for the power of prayer... sheesh we've been through so much indecision and stress... if it wasn't for prayer I'd be in a mental institution fo' reals!

I am by nature a very simple person... easy going no frills or extravagance. I make one decision and just do it... however, my life hasn't been that way for a very long time and I have sincerely learned to trust in the Lord. So lately I've had many moments of pleading and conversing with Him to help me get through all the chaos. I'm so grateful I've been able to stay with my parents here in AZ through it all.

Here's whats happening so far... I'm moving to Kauai with my children maybe by myself or maybe with Piko if all of his paper work goes through in a timely manner to change over from active duty to national guard. We have a teeny tiny house on a large parcel of Hawaiian Homestead farm land. We are leaving the mainland on September 15th or sooner if possible.
In the mean time I need to pick up my paper work from Luke AFB here in AZ and fix my Explorer then drive my tribe back to UT. Then I need to have a huge garage sale and get rid of practically everything we own except those things that are irreplaceable of course. I then will probably have to drive to LA to ship our Explorer to Kauai and then fly directly to Kauai from there (cross my fingers) or catch a military flight to Oahu and then to Kauai on Hawaiian Air.

I am continually drawing upon the powers of heaven to get me through this move and I pray that Heavenly Father will accept my meager sacrifice of my temporal belongings to be able to fulfill the thing He would have me do on Kauai. I am ready for Him to use me for whatever He needs me to do :) I'm so excited!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You are here in AZ? Let's get together. I live right by Luke. Call me 602-999-9436. Hope to see you before you leave our hot country!LOL. Good luck with everything. Your family is our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a major move! Sounds like you've got a fabulous attitude, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuchi, I love you and I'm humbled by your faithful, courageous attitude! You sound like Nephi, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!