Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keiko is walking


Ok so we've all been super sick and Piko has been trying his best to keep the house in order but with three kids of course that's close to impossible. I have strep throat and been heaving up a storm. Our house really is looking like it's care taker is out of order so please don't mind the mess as you watch this cute video of our Princess Keiko walking like she's been doing it for about a month. . . which she has.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Boston is taking her first steps...she'll be right behind her! How fun. They just turn right into cute little people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strep and throwing up...that just SUCKS! SO sorry you are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed catching up on your posts. It is so much fun to read! Keiko is so cute walking to you! Hope you guys get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little sweetheart! She is walking like a champ. I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun, and there is no rest for the mom's. Get better and take care of yourself. Guess who I ran into here in Germany? Do you remember Sister Giffica (sp?). She was in Kara's class I think. Anyway, I was at church yesterday and I saw her here. She has a little six year old boy and a hubby. Sorry I have been MIA here on cyberspace. I am back now that I have more time. I miss you and love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your feeling better by now?? Your blog is soo cute! I love seeing the pictures of your sweet family! Its good to get back in touch with family! I talked to your mom a while ago..Nice to hear from her too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so fun when they start walking, Karsyn just started about a week ago, she is still a bit wobbly and walks like Frankenstein but we love it. Sorry you are sick. Hope you feel well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are like a day apart on our pregnancy, congrats on that. My due date is oct. 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little ones are so cute. How are you feeling now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you? U okay? Hope everything is okay-it's not like you to not blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!