This weekend was Kanalu's birthday party at his Nani and Boomba's house. Only pregnant me could forget the camera and there was tons to take pics. of. The Settles and Petersons joined us for the fun. After the wonderful Chinese meal we had of pot stickers, egg roles, noodles, chicken and rice everyone but pregnant me and Keiko went out to have a turn on the ATVs. They had such a great time. . . all the boys were splattered with mud after their rides and the girls were clean as a whistle because they were cautious when riding through the mud puddles.
The bottom of the white dogs were brown from chasing the four wheelers around the yard. We have given our dog Precious to Piko's mom them because their running dog died and Precious is a pretty and great dog to have for about anything. I'm grateful to have her in a place where she can have fun with other dogs and a lot of land to run. I was getting tired of her smell and having to care for her as well as our children. She lived with my in-laws when I was pregnant with Keiko and that was bitter sweet for me but this time it's mostly sweet. I don't think I want another pet bigger than a gold fish for a long while.
So after singing Happy Birthday to Kanalu and he blew out his candle he opened his gift from the Settles and WOW he got World of Warcraft. . . um yah a six year old playing WOW. He absolutely loves that game. He loves to meet up with his 11 year old friend Darian and run some quests. His favorite thing to do is to create characters. We had to put a cap on that one or he would have created over a hundred of them. I don't know what we are going to do after his 30 days online is up. . . He just might have to play by watching his daddy for the rest of the year. . . it is really fun to listen to Piko and Nalu play together.
So the pics I have posted have nothing to do with the weekend but it was just a cute moment when Kolu gave Keiko a cup of water and instead of drinking it she poured it all over herself and the walker. I guess she really wanted to take a bath and because she couldn't tell me she just tried to do it herself. . . at least that's what I'd like to think.
I love your main pic of of all your kids. You're little girl reminds me a lot of Piko. All three are totally going to be heartbreakers!
ReplyDeleteI am at a loss as to how to pronounce any of the names in this post!:P I think I'm illiterate! My basic reading skills are Zippo when I try to say them out loud. I feel like a Japanese person on their first time in America!:P
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Are you now blogging on this again? I can't beleive that Snoop Dog artical! HOW AWESOME! The gospel changes lives...Sweet! Drop me a line some time!
ReplyDelete