So this morning I got an email from my friend Melissa again and she wrote. . . sorry guys it was an April Fools joke. AHHHHH that is too funny and sad that instantly I thought that it was a joke. Poor Snoop. . . I just couldn't believe in him that he could have gotten baptized. I know people can change for the better because I've seen it and I have experienced it for myself. Baby steps for you Snoop! One day I know that article will come true.
IM so sad. I fell for that one hook, line and sinker. I was telling people today and they told me it was a joke!!! :0
ReplyDeleteI told the person who showed it to me that it was an April Fools joke, but then she forwarded the CNN website and there it was with him and the B.O.M! It was a totally believeable story with Gladys Knight and all...I changed my judgement to "TRUE" and then scrolled down to find "you've just been April Fooled!" Man...dang it! One day Snoop...we're comin' for ya!:P
ReplyDeleteI will totally send her love... who is your mom-in-law? Wilma? no that is your auntie right?
ReplyDelete