8 Randoms tagg
The rules:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story
- I love to eat french fries that have been dipped into a yummy shake.
- I often forget to wear deodorant.
- I have a ton of cavities.
- I love being in my garden.
- I have a banana tree growing in my living room.
- I get hives when my skin comes in contact with water. . .especially sea water.
- I've planned my Hawaii vacation around my favorite places to eat.
- I hate washing dishes so I don't do it everyday. . . maybe once a week!
Now if you're a mama tag you're it!
Answer and post the questions below on your blog.
1. Typically what time do you wake up?
Before 07:30 so I can have the kids ready to take Kanalu to school.
2. On a good night what time are the kids in bed?
On a good night. . . 8:30 pm.
3. How long have you been a mommy?
6 years and 1 1/2 months.
4. How old were you when you became a mom?
I was 23, I think. I've lost some memory and brain cells due to the amount of children I have.
5. What is your favorite kids t.v. show?
I'd have to say. . . Arthur. . . I just love that show. I sometimes watch it with out the kids.
6. What is my least favorite kids t.v. show?
I cannot stand Sponge Bob. . . he annoys the crud outta me.
7. What is my favorite chore?
Pulling weeds. . . I love to be outside. . . the sound of kid noises indoors is overbearing for me.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love to cook spagetti. . . I don't know a mother who doesn't.
9. What meal do I cook most often?
DiGorno Pizza.
10. What is my kids favorite meal?
Pizza!!!
11. What is the favorite thing that my husband does with the kids?
Puts them to bed!
12. What are five things that make me smile when I am being a mom?
- silly dances
- giggles
- playing well together without arguing.
- cleaning up after themselves.
- little accomplishments that make them happy.
It would be to Disneyland. We haven't gone yet but I know they'll love it.
14. When was the last time we went out without the kids?
I think it was in December . . . when Piko and I went with some friends to a Fiji concert.
Our kids are like an American Express Card. . . never leave home without 'em.
15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids?
Nap time! Just kidding. . . I super love coloring with them.
16. Name one thing you would never say as a mother?
"You wait till your father comes home." If I have a problem with one of my kids I will fix it. Forget about waiting for my husband to get him involved in something he did not witness. My children will respect me and their father equally. . . I'm not going to have them fear him as a disciplinarian. When Piko and I got married we agreed on how we would discipline our children. . . if one of us inflicts a punishment then that same person needs to comfort and explain to that child their wrong doing so that one parent wouldn't be favored over the other.
17. Name one thing you do, that your mom did?
Teach my children to be independent and think for themselves. . . they will make their own cereal or toast if they are capable of getting the ingredients out of the refrigerator.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has?
Making special occasions extra special. . . she makes holidays the best. . . I wish I could be more like her when it comes to special treats and stuff.
19. What is your favorite kids book?
Green Eggs and Ham. . . I kidda memorized it.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms?
You were blessed to be your child's mommy so you do what you are inspired to do to keep them safe and nurtured. . . no need to worry your mind over others' advice and old wives tales.
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
That's something between me and my son. He was having a hard time and it's over and he's happy now.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom?
Each child birth. . . talk about relief. . . I can't wait to be relieved again.
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids "I love you"?
I can't remember the last time I didn't tell them I love you. . . it's something said between every sentence.
24. When was the last time you were told "I love you" by one of your kids?
They tell me I love you between every sentence they speak too and mind you they talk a lot.
You are such a good mommy, that was fun to read. I am the same way with "I love you" I can't say it enough, it's an all day thing for me.
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome mom! Great tag! Hope you are doing well and that baby is not kickin you to hard!
ReplyDeleteKanoe will you be my mom:) Love reading about home life at your house. I love your advice on what you would do dif from your mom. I think Trent and I just adopted a new approach.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, french fries dipped in a shake! That reminds me so of junior high. That's where I first fell in love with the amazing duo!
ReplyDeleteCute post. So are you seriously allergic to water? How do you shower/bathe then? Are you pregnant? Maybe I missed that earlier!
ReplyDeleteWay cute post. I'll get around to posting that soon too. I also almost have green eggs and ham memorized! Thanks for keeping up updated and for posting fun things to read. I love being in touch with you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Baby number 4! It was fun to read your "tagged" comments!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute!! can you be my mom too??? Love you! KD:)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!! What a good person and momma!!!
ReplyDeleteHey- I'm going private and I dont have your email address. Send it to mandi_hemming@cox.net. Thanks!
ReplyDelete