Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For you TWILIGHT fans

I subscribe to a coupon website that helps me organize and utilize my shopping trips so I save the most money possible using coupons from the Sunday newpaper. It's called Pinching Your Pennies. I love them because they also send me an email about the best deals online... [they gave me the heads up on the Heelys]. Well this morning I got an email from PYP and tahdah... this was posted:


I thought I'd share this info since many of you are TWILIGHT fans!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have never read the books, I did not see the movie, and I will probably not buy the game, but- I am sure there are a million out there who would... I don't don't roll like that ;0)

    We should meet up when you come to Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info! I wonder how fun the game is. I'm off to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey come on over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!