These Heelys and others like 'em are only $14.95 today only at http://www.6pm.com/n/search.cgi?q=heelystandard shipping is $6.95 so I got 'em for $21.90
Kanalu has been dying to have these and is counting on getting 'em for his 7th birthday next month. I would only buy them if they were under $30. Um yah I just ordered 'em right before I posted this. I'm so super happy that I have Nalu's gift outta the way!!!! And I got 'em for a super deal!!!!
Great deal! I think I will add it to Steals and Deals and give you the credit; what do you think?
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Heely's...I bought a pair for Sam a long time ago and the poor kid could never figure them out. He is not the most coordinated of kids...:-) You'll have to tell me how Kanalu does in them!
Ok, You are an angel for posting this! Kylor has been wanting those forever too, what a steal! Thanks Audrey
ReplyDeleteDang it, I am too late, and my daughter wants them soooo badly.. oh well, she'd break her leg or something..
ReplyDeletewhat? she is like her mom..
that is an awesome deal, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLet me tell you-my kids wear theirs every single day. They got them for christmas and havent taken them off-practically. It took a few hours to really get the hang of it-so keep encouraging them if they dont get it at first. Thanks for all your comments Kanoe!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if those come in Large sizes they look so fun :)
ReplyDelete