Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas is over!

I celebrate Christmas all year long...
...that may explain why I'm still posting about our Christmas, Ha!
Well honestly I'm keeping my giant Christmas wreath up all year so I really am celebrating Christ's birth all year round. I made this wreath and was inspired by my mommy's hugangous wreath in the entry way of my parents' house [I'll post of picture of that one on another day].


We got some really great mail the week after Christmas and sadly I still haven't sent the homemade cards I made for my siblings and our aunties, uncles and grandparents yet. I'll finish those up by St. Patricks day promise ☻.


Can you tell how much our kiddies love getting yummy treats from Hawaii?
Well not just the kids... Piko loves them too, lol...but I love them most, heehee!

On New Years Eve we were hoping to get to join our Logan friends but I was feeling a bit yucky and ended up falling asleep at 9:30pm... then I woken up by the fire works in the community at mid night thinking someone was trying to break into our house,LOL!

Can you tell I wasn't that excited about welcoming in 2009? It really is a year of the unexpected for our little 'ohana. We do have one plan... which is for Piko to get his BA in Computer Science.
Yee Haw or Hee Haw for all the Democrats reading this!

We did go to Logan on New Years day to play some VB!
The kids had fun chasing the ball and
I had fun finding out how outta shape I am.
How my mind is going one way but my body goes the other.

We had a great time with the Weights, Henlines, Akes and Meatogas.
We ate, watched movies, ate, played games, ate, watched the BYU bowl game, ate, played the Wii and did I mention ate!!!!



I have been absolutely dying to post this vid. I wouldn't let myself do it until i finished scrapbooking all of our holiday fun. I'm so glad I'm done now so that I can share with you the best thing I've ever seen. All I gotta say is we are saving our pennies to get us a Wii Fit so I can watch this more often live. Mahalo to my brother Kaleo for gifting us a Wii for Christmas... I'm sending you some coupons for your favorite Toilet paper to show you my gratitude [eh no laugh, das all we can afford, we're a military family].

I hope you enjoyed this vid as much as I did! Piko really is in the wrong profession, LOL!!!!

Loves and kisses, prayers and wishes,

Kanoe

8 comments:

  1. What a great post! Sorry I haven't been by for a few work has been crazy busy! ♥ Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you married your honey! He knows how to move it!!! That's funny. Love the wreath! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video Noe. Piko's got some mooooooves!!! Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is great Ü With that much fun at christmas I would celebrate all year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey little miss winner of my "Pay it Forward".......wahoo!!! Can you email me your address.....nikkishumway@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah ha ha ha hahah!!! That video is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!! Piko...he so talented!!!!!! Oh man....Ronney would love this video...I going show him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shoot, i couldn't see the video!!! dangit!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!