Monday, May 4, 2009

For all my Utah Friends and fellow bloggers

You must go here by Tuesday,5 May 2009 to win a $50 gift certificate to Goldsmith's Jewelers.

And if you want a free fresh water pearl necklace you must go here to print out the coupon that must be redeemed by Saturday, 9 May 2009 at Goldsmith's Jewelers.

I'm doing it so you should too!!!! or maybe not so I have a better chance of winning... haha... may the luckiest blogger win!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Man, why did you have to say luckiest..


    I am not luck!!!!

    oh well, at least I will waste time by trying right?!

    Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cure for the swine flu . . .I am sure it would make people stay away from each other:)

    May luck be with you in the drawings:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!