Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home Schooling

I've been searching and praying and searching again...
...I think I've finally found what I want to use to teach my children at home...
...it has the gospel principles and format of teaching
that I've been searching all over cyberspace for...
...I just ordered it today... @ Discover the Scriptures

I just bought this...and this...( I paid for these two)
and am getting this...
...for free!


I'm so excited to be able teach my children academically using the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is way cool . . . even cooler that you got it for free! You are going to be a great teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared this! I have not seen this before and think I will order it. We have been doing "Who's Your Hero" for FHE and focusing on different people of the scriptures each week so this will tie right in! Plus I was wanting something for this summer and Samuel has been reading 10 min each night so this will help him!!! YEA! Thanks!

    And how did you get it free???!!!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad, I bought the first two and got the third one for free!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!