Thursday, May 28, 2009

I made this for father's day

So because Piko doesn't check my blog unless I email it to him I'm safe to share what I did for him for Father's Day.

As most of you know I love to digiscrap but lately time is just a rare thing with all the spring cleaning we've been up to... gosh I can't believe how much junk we've accumulated over the years! Anyways, I made my hunny a printed book of some of our memories of his father and our trip back to Kauai for his funeral... it took me a couple hours to make 20 pages compared to the amount of time it usually takes me to create a layout from scratch... I had tons of fun doing it and I only paid for the shipping because the 7.5"x5.5" book was free at this site. I hope it turns out cute and that it helps my dear husband when he's missing his dad.

Here's a snippet from the site of what I did. I'm so excited for it toget here!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. He'll cry and cry and cry - and be so thankful gurl!!!

    You're amazing!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what an amazing father's day gift! So, let me get this. You can create your own page layout, your own paper backgrounds and prints of digiscraps that you have and you can print it to their book?? OR do you have to use their layouts and their backgrounds?? Tell me more please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! What a great gift. I am so glad that you shared that find b/c I have been wanting to do something like that for Kai as a memorial to the school he is working at now and will soon be leaving for high school. So thank you!

    Also, I really feel like you were a part of Candi's wedding. Thank you for your help (I hope you had a great birthday) and thank you for the invite to stay at your house! I need to get a map out and see where everything is!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!!