Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Fun In AZ :)

Our second Halloween without Piko... ugh! Last year he was in Hawaii for his papa's funeral and this year he's in Okinawa. Last year I was 7 months pregnant and it was cold in Utah. This year I'm just fat and it's super warm in AZ (happy sigh).

Here are the kiddies all dressed up and ready for the Harmony Park Neighborhood Halloween Carnival the Wednesday before Halloween :)


Miss Keiko with some popcorn and a happy fairy princess smile ;)


Bubba digging into his bag of popcorn. I love this boy's facial expressions [heart].


My dearest Kanalu... this year he didn't want a store bought costume... but he didn't know what he wanted to be until an hour before the carnival started which wasn't enough time to put together the cool World of Warcraft Rogue costume he wanted to make so I made him be Sam Witwicky from Transformers to match Bubba's Optimus Prime costume.


Bebe Kawika stole my hotdog bun and then my hotdog... I'd turn to talk to one of the older kiddos and then I'd turn back to him and he'd be eating something off my plate... what a little piglet dressed up like a penguin.


And cutie little Lynea... she like Bubba makes the silliest faces :)


This is my favorite facial expression that she makes... with her nose all crinkled up.


They played several games...
which I didn't take pics of because I was so busy cheering them on!!!


I had to take a pic of this costume... I thought Piko would get a kick outta this!
I want to replicate this one!


The neighborhood party was well lit ;)


Now it's time to show off the costumes...

fairy princess ♥


Optimus Prime™



Transformers' Sam Witwicky ☺


Fairy Princess that's ready for bed ❤



Mama Penguin and bebe penguin❥


and ready to go nigh night (whoa what a night!)



"Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat, something something Trick or Treat"
Costume change for trick or treat night... the cool thing is that the neighborhood passed out flyers to put on your door if you were passing out candy on Saturday for Halloween so we didn't have to do it on Halloween Sunday... so we went trick or treating on Saturday so we could keep the Sabbath day holy ;).

no costume change for Mr. Penguino

and he's not very happy about it... I should have put the monkey outfit on him dangit!

My dearest Kanalu... yet again he wasn't satisfied with his costume so I got out Piko's old BDUs and he was happy as can be to be his daddy for Halloween :)
Bubba was a candy hound... he would not empty out his bucket into the big bag I had to lighten their loads because he didn't want to share his candy...
in the end all of it went into a big jar so he had to part with it eventually.

I didn't get any pics of just Lynea dangit! She spent most of her time with Unko Kaleo and NT Michelle trick or treating and she had tons of fun. Thank you Michelle and Kaleo for coming out with us and making it a super fun and safe time together. We only went up and down 3 streets in the neighborhood and I was exhausted and we had tons of candy... dangit I didn't take a pic of the candy... I'm so fired, heehee!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!!