Sunday, November 28, 2010

There is a reason for everything... even the small stuff :)

I'm still in AZ waiting patiently for the return of my sweet husband from Okinawa so he can take us home to Hawaii :) and as I've been waiting I realized I have some work to be done. All this time I've been here and I haven't worked on any genealogy and have been meaning too but have been in such a fog that I didn't bother to until now (the fog has somewhat lifted). So I've begun by scanning my mother's photos from her childhood and I came across this photo......my mother's childhood house in Omao, Kauai, Hawaii. It was on several acres of dairy farm land and she has such fond memories of this place. All my life since I can remember I have always wanted a white house with a green roof. Now I know why... I've seen this photo before when I was little and this image has been stuck in my mind forever.


So now we have a home on Kauai and with a little paint and new green roof I can turn it into my dream home :)... see there is a reason for everything ❤

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!!