We didn't see much of the airshow because there were way more people this year than ever and not very much room to sit and watch the show so the little spec in the sky is pretty much all I could get with the camera.
Here's the boys eating cotton candy infront of the Air Force Chopper made by the Orange County Chopper guys.
It was a hot day and I pitty the person in the Airman blowup suit. Bubba was too scared to take a pic with him.
Of course after all the fun and pics we went with our friends to Mo' Bettah Steaks to eat us some 'ono grinds!!!!
Which leaves us to today... what will we do? hmmmm, I'm hope we have time to go to Chuck E. Cheese's so the kids can just be kids with their daddy and have a last hurrah until May 2010 when he'll be home for a month.
Today is the start of regular blogging so Piko can see what we are up to while he's away. This has been the most trying year for our family and the next year to come will be just as trying I'm sure but I'm a little excited about the wonderful things the kids and I get to experience on our own and show off to their daddy on blogger! And please bear with me because I may be using this blog as an outlet for my frustrations and trials... hopfully I'll be able to see the blessings in all things!
Oh Kanoe-I am not sure how to give you words of comfort-I can't handle it when my hubby leaves for only 3 days (the longest has been 2 weeks-once). I can't imagine what you are all going through. Thats great he gets to come home in May though. I know you are a very busy,active momma who loves her family and you will keep everyone together.
ReplyDeleteIt will be tough and I don't envy you. We will have our turn soon enough and I will be using blogger as an outlet too! Definitely thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteBTW- the chopper...the American Chopper boys were at Whiteman where we are stationed and they revealed it here! Gary met the guys and saw it. I missed it... o'well, I have pics though!
I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were doing. It looks like fun at the air show!
ReplyDeleteTONS of hugs being sent your way...I will keep your family in our prayers. Please let me know if you need anything...I know you are so strong but I can only imagine how hard it will be. Love ya!
ReplyDelete