Lynea has a love for the little cans of Vienna Sausage... it's the perfect size for her little hands and everyday she'll get a can off the pantry shelf and crawl with it around the house. She not only likes the can but she loves to eat Vienna Sausage too. OH the sweet simplicity of being a child!
One day Lynea's big sister, Keiko, was so kind to give her a Li Hing Mui (a Chinese kind of candy for those of you who've never heard of it). Can you tell that she absolutely loved it and the end result was a big messy red smile!
This was taken before her teeth came in... she liked to chew on french fries to soothe her gums. And of course she loves to eat them too... I haven't met a baby who doesn't like french fries yet.
I was giving Lynea a bath one day and realized that I 've never taken a picture of just her in the bath tub. My poor photo neglected baby.
Here she is drinking her bottle! She was the funniest bottle drinker. She started sitting up and then ended up...
...lying on her stomach.
But then she turned ONE and she no longer drinks from a bottle!
Our sweet little Lynnie turned one on October 21st. There was so much going on in our lives that we had a quiet little celebration. I didn't even wrap any presents for her. But the best part was that we had some wonderful family time together and she loved her little birthday muffin. Watch the video and see for yourself.
Then we transformed our ONE year old into a monkey for Halloween!
We love our little thumb sucker... (she'll only suck her thumb when she has a soft fluffy blanket or doll)... when I say "we" I mean the entire family... Kanalu, Kolu and Keiko love their little sister so much that it's never a chore for them to help me care for her. What a blessing!