A couple of weeks ago I was feeling really yucky and was lying in bed.
The boys found my white stockings and started to play with them.
First they put them on their hands. Kanalu said, "look mom a ghost puppet."
I was laughing pretty hard that he thought that one up...
but soon after I found myself rolling on the bed
when I saw the two boys doing this...
The boys found my white stockings and started to play with them.
First they put them on their hands. Kanalu said, "look mom a ghost puppet."
I was laughing pretty hard that he thought that one up...
but soon after I found myself rolling on the bed
when I saw the two boys doing this...
The things children do to make their mommy feel better!
Hmmm maybe that's why we are having another one...
Heavenly Father knows how much I love to laugh!
Hmmm maybe that's why we are having another one...
Heavenly Father knows how much I love to laugh!
ahahah auwe....
ReplyDeleterofl! He knows how much you love to go through labor too! wink wink
ReplyDeletethose are some fun pix!
ReplyDelete? for you: Did you say you received a CD of the New Testament with your LDS homeschooling stuff? I did receive one and popped it in and nothing happened? I am using a brand new CD player so maybe its my CD player? Just curious...
Those are Piko's boys! Classic moment!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! I once ate pudding with a stocking on my head as part of a "truth or dare"
ReplyDeleteWhat better things to have us smile and laugh than our children....they are too cute...your little ghost puppets....hey there my friend...I gave you an award on my blog so please come and check it out...
ReplyDeleteThe pics of your boys had me laughing too! Found you via my bloggy friend Sassy, love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! Holy Cow another one-you are brave! Congrats...I'm happy for you. No way could I do that...I'm going crazy with 2.:)
ReplyDeleteKanoe! What, you are expecting again. Congratulations! I've been so out of the loop, I just saw! Oh man, good luck!
ReplyDeleteAloha you guys. That is so funny. Boys think of the funniest things. Congratulations on the 5th. I'm still figuring out how to handle three, props to you for going for number five. You're such a great mom.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Pume
Hope you have a Happy 4th of July weekend :)
ReplyDelete♥ HUGS ♥
Your boys are so funny! Love those white stockings!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I didn't realize I was so behind the times on your blog!!! How exciting to have another baby . . . well maybe it will be more exciting after you aren't sick! Number 5 - that is amazing!
We will be in Utah on Aug 1st and a few days after. Thank you so much for offering us a place in your home. That was really sweet of you. I think we are going to stay with my aunt but if we can get together that would be cool, if you are feeling well that is. I know morning sickness pretty much stops me from doing anything!