Yup, if you haven't already heard, we are having our fifth child... that's why I am now saying, "never say never".
I go to the Dr. for my first check up on the 30th.
Oh boy, I've been humbled and am now constantly drawing upon the powers of heaven to make it through this summer let alone this pregnancy without losing my mind and my lunch.
note to self: after the trials cometh the blessings!!!
oh my gosh are you serious!!! congrats that is so great, just repeat to yourself everything happens for a reason!!! Congrats again
ReplyDeleteKanoe, Congrats that is exciting,I am happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHow are you and Piko feeling all of this?
You are such a great mommy that this new addition is going to be so blessed to join your family.
I seem to remember you telling me a blessing you received just before you went home from the mission about having a lot of children.
Love you girl, wish I was there to help you out.
OMG, I have to say, when I saw you at Iosepa I was just going to ask you guys if you guys were really done......apparently you guys are NOT! I can only imagine that Piko's dad is preppin' this one!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Welcome Home Indeed!
ReplyDeletelol that is what happens when you become friends w/me!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI am jelous, I want to be!!! shhh!!
Holy cow! Congrats! Miss you guys! :-)
ReplyDeletewow! didn't you JUST have a baby??? congrats! i loved having my first 3 kids close together. love the legacy movie line too....
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! That is wonderful news (and a cute post!)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Congrats - I am SO excited for you! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!?!?! Congrats on this new little one and we hope that you stay healthy and strong. Having a sick pregnancy is no fun but glad you have so many little helpers now!!
ReplyDeletewow! Congratulations! I have only 2 & they already fill up my life! You must have super powers then!
ReplyDeleteConGratuLations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh.... your gonna make up for my soon to be empty nest! ahahaha
Love you!!
HAHAHAHA - I need to read my blog updates sooner than later!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're the best, and the more beautiful children in the world - the better!!!
Hope you're feeling better sis!!!
congrats my dear..many many a loves your way!! what a beautiful familY and all so happy to welcome a new member when is the due date!
ReplyDeleteyo you got a shoppers tooo...love it!