I'm back and I have an announcement to make...... I'm having a BOY!!!! Yay!!!! We are so excited..... I've had enough of this girl drama and am ready for a ruff and tuff boy!!!! I'm due on Jan. 30 and will be having him on my own because Piko is going to Korea for a year and it was a choice between him coming home for baby or to baptize Nalu so of course the child who will remember the moment wins, which is most important to me... I'll count my delivery in the hospital by myself as a mini vacation with room service and everything... the only one I want in the delivery room is my big sis. Shari if she can make it from Florida. A big plus is the hospital has WiFi so I can skype with Piko during the labor and delivery.... YAY! So that's the plan... and on top of that I'm no longer homeschooling our boys... not while Piko is away for a year, I'd have to be institutionalized if I had all 4 (5) kids 24-7 by myself.... so the boys are going to public school and a friend of mine helped me get the best teachers for them and the boys absolutely love them and love school and wake themselves up in the morning to get ready and go to school. Sorry no pics this time because I keep forgetting the camera, maybe next week!
Have a happy day and expect to see more posts in the near future!!!!
Congrats to you guys! Great news and way to have a great attitude about the future.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! i just started homeschooling my guy and I can totally see that. So nice to have good friends who help you out. The Lord's blesses us in so many ways! Enjoy the moments.
ReplyDeleteYay for Kawiks!!! You knew, I knew, the Lord knew ~ Woot Woot!!!
ReplyDeleteHurray for baby boys. Wow, choosing between delivery or baptism. That's such a tough call. You are amazing Kanoe! You'll be in my prayers. I'm going to be without my hubbers next year. He's going to be working in Singapore for 6 months. The Lord fortifies the mommies when the daddies are away.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
You are so amazing and strong! And, congrats on expecting a boy! That's so exciting! Your family will be in our prayers - we love ya!
ReplyDeleteAngela
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You're an amazing mama! Sending love your way=)
ReplyDeleteI've sure missed seeing you on here blogging! Hope all is going well-my heart goes out to you for next year! I can't be away from anyone in my family for a day without feeling a little lost and part of me missing! I'm sure you'll have a great support system! You ARE an amazing mother and wife!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your little boy. So sorry that Piko will be in Korea for a year! Glad your boys like school and you will have a much needed break during the day! I wish I were closer so I could come help and bring you meals! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so happy for you, OUr kids seems to be getting along from what I've heard from Ky, call me sometime and good luck as the Korea thing gets closer you are in my thoughts and my prayers
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your baby boy! I can't believe Piko is going to Korea for a year. You really do have such a good attitude about it. Did you have to decide whether or not you would go with him?
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived close enough to help you out while he was gone. We'll keep you in our prayers.